Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
New to the Beatles? Can’t decide on which Beatle you like the most? Want to find a favorite? Here are some Beatle facts:
- He’s outspoken
- He’s actually a very nice guy (not a complete prick like most people would make him out to be)
- He’s a genius (not just a musical genius, but a legit genius)
- He’s the sexiest
- He’s actually much more goofier than Ringo
- He’s quite sarcastic
- He wrote two books
- He feels passionately about the injustices in the world and strives to change them
- He was emotionally neglected as a child and has several demons still with him
- He tries to mend his failed relationships with Paul, Cynthia, and Julian
- He almost never had security around him because he trusted people to be kind and respectful towards him
- He was obsessed with Paul and finely attuned to his music
- He was quite insecure about himself
- He treated the women he loved as if they were queens (except later on with Cynthia when they’re personalities began to clash)
- Apparently, he was also the roughest lover
- He was also submissive and a stay at home dad in the 70’s
Overall, he was a sweet insecure wanna be macho man who was actually quite soft on the inside. He strived to do what was right, but was so insecure and emotionally distraught that people often took advantage of him. He was a genius and in love with Paul (not romantically, I think).
- He’s the privatest of the Beatles, he sheltered his emotions about his own mother’s, John, and Linda’s deaths
- He’s a family man
- He’s the cutest of the Beatles
- He’s very feminine (not just in looks)
- He’s the best husband
- He adopted Linda’s daughter, Heather, and cared for her as his own (which is rare among men)
- He’s apparently the best lover
- His soul mate was Linda
- He was the most studious, responsible, and logical of all the Beatles
- He had planned to study as a teacher
Overall, he was quite sheltered developing the bright cheery personality he has. He’s most likely a woman and he’s the perfect husband and family man. He was smart and logical and tried to evade scandal as much as possible (unlike John).
- He’s the most caring of the Beatles
- He actually isn’t quiet at all
- He created the first concert for charity
- He’s obsessed with India
- He’s a good listener (even when people talked about themselves because he loved listening to new perspectives and ideas)
- He’s the handsomest of the Beatles
- He’s the kindest of the Beatles (paying for crying fans that were short on money to enter the Cavern Club one night anonymously)
- He’s apparently the most caring lover
- He literally went to Sweden to evade the taxman
- He’s a musical genius
- He loves God more than anything
- He wanted Dhani to ditch school to go on adventures with him
- He told the cops to ‘F*** off’ when they brought Dhani home one day
- He gave ukuleles to his friends for a ukulele jam out
- People say that he brought warmth into their lives
- He maintained a great friendship with his ex wife, Pattie Boyd.
- He accepted death with grace and happiness
- He’s satisfied with himself
Overall, he was the kindest, handsomest, and most caring Beatle. He seemed quiet because he simply didn’t like the fame he achieved and he loved God. He was the best person to meet.
- He’s very goofy
- He’s the adorablest
- He’s apparently the nicest lover
- Ringo was the best and most revolutionary drummer
- He swept George’s affair with Maureen (his wife) right under the carpet and maintained his friendship with him up until the end
- He tried teaching Dhani the drums, but traumatized him
- Ringo considered the Beatles as his family and was the peacemaker between them (he was heartbroken when they broke up)
Overall, he was like a child; goofy, unconditionally nice, and a peacemaker. When his family broke up, his heart did as well. He was the greatest drummer and most forgiving Beatle. His heart was as big as his nose.
Which one do you like now?
a paranormal mockumentary show in the style of the office/parks and rec
revolving around the lives of employees at a hokey haunted mansion tourist trap that turn out to be actually hella haunted but most of its spirits are either benevolent or ineffectively malevolent
10/10 WOULD WATCH
"Lindsey and I and our tragic, uptight way of doing things to each other is still the same in so many ways. In many, many ways, Lindsey and I are still the same people that we were when we met at 16 and 17. There’s a part of our relationship that remains unchanged. It doesn’t matter that he’s married with kids. It doesn’t matter what my life is…when we’re 90, whoever goes first, the other one will be sitting on a bed alone."